This post is also available in: Français
Whether you are a genealogist or a history enthusiast, you probably have accumulated a lot of information and documents over the years.
The Drouin Genealogical Institute, whose mission is the preservation and democratization of the historical and genealogical heritage of Quebec, is constantly looking for documents and data to add to the collections available on Genealogy Quebec.
If you would like to donate your documents and ensure their preservation and access for future generations, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are mainly interested in the following types of archives:
- List of electors
- Birth, marriage, and death registers
- Baptism, marriage, and burial directories
- Headstone pictures
- City directories
- Property assessment rolls (List of land owners)
- Memorial cards
- Wedding photos (with names)
- School yearbooks
- Boarding school registers (Adoption, nurseries, hospices, orphanages, schools, convents)
- Other historical documents with a high density of names
Whether your documents are listed or not, do not hesitate to contact us!
The Drouin team